WESTERN GAZETTE ADVERTISING
Reaching 30,000 Western students monthly
Across print, web, smartphone and social platforms
The Gazette, a free pick-up newspaper, publishes one issue a week during the fall and winter academic terms. Each Tuesday, 6,000 papers are distributed to over 70 drop points across Western campus as well as select points in the London area. With thousands of papers delivered to prime traffic locations each week, your message will be timely and specific to a large, lucrative audience.
The Only Campus Newspaper at Western University
Advertise with The Gazette
We have professional knowledge and years of experience working in the student advertising and media industry. We can provide you with the best results coming from our first-hand experience with campus media.
You can project your message through Gazette print and online editions as well as through social media. Explore how through the links below.
If you're looking to advertise with Western News, the staff and faculty centric paper; please click here.
What we offer
- The Western University Gazette offers competitive advertising rates that fit any budget
- Distributes 6,000 print copies every Tuesday
- Online 24/7 with an extensive social media presence
- Newsstands across all of Western University with additional drop-points across the city of London
Look for the purple Gazette newspaper boxes at:
- Oxford & Wharncliffe: Outside the Starbucks
- Oxford & Richmond: Northbound bus stop beside CIBC
- Richmond & Central: By Victoria Park entrance
- The Gazette targets over 30,000 students and over 3,800 Western University staff and faculty
- Free graphic design for your advertisement!
- We get you results! An advertising campaign with The Gazette will cover the Western community through print, online and social media
Connect your brand to students at Western!
If you are an off-campus business or organization looking to advertise with The Gazette, please contact our advertising specialist.
The Western Gazette Student Newspaper is not affiliated with F-Media (Free Media)
Western News no longer produces a print publication. To advertise to staff, faculty and students alike, please click here.
Current Western statistics can be found here: Facts & Figures 2016-2017
Over 70 unique pick-up locations across Western campus and downtown London.
Can't see this map? Click here.