Feast fest food festival

A photo from the Midland, Ont., Feast Fest taken July 22, 2017.

The first Feast Fest is coming to London, offering a weekend filled with food, drinks and entertainment.

London will be the last stop for the multi-city festival after it visited Sudbury and Midland, Ont., earlier this summer. The free-admission festival will take place at Victoria Park from Sept. 22 to 24 and looks to appeal to all ages and tastes with an operating kid’s zone, and a myriad of food vendors to choose from.

“We have close to 20 food vendors, and each food vendor has different options, so there will be a wide array of food options,” said Paul Fairley, festival partner of Feast Fest.

All attendees can expect to see vendors ranging from beef burgers and poutine to sundaes and parfaits, according to Fairley.

Attendees will also have free admission to the evening concerts where Jojo Mason and Honeymoon Suite will be playing on Friday and Saturday respectively. On Sunday, Fairley said the festival will be selling Caesar cocktails for $5 all day.

According to Fairley, organizers are looking forward to doing business in London and hope to make Feast Fest an annual event.

Feast Fest organizers counted an attendance of over 30,000 during the Midland, Ont., festival.

5
0
1
0
0

Hill Du is a news editor for volume 111 at the Gazette. You can contact him with any questions or concerns at hill.du@westerngazette.ca